The Festival will be different BUT you will still be able to enjoy
- Your choice of the community stage, kids entertainment or professional musicians
- Free rides for small kids
- Lots of free activities on Have a Go Oval including the popular abseiling tower with the District Scouts, Rotary Races and the Tug of War
- Roving entertainers
- A range of delicious food available
- Farmer Darryls Animal farm
SO what will be different?
- The Festival will operate for 1 day only – Sunday 14 November – and will be located on the ELTHAM OVAL. We will not be using Alistair Knox Park.
- In order to be Covid compliant and to control crowd numbers, the area will be fenced with separate entry and exit points.
- There will be three time slots (9.30am -12.30pm, 12.45 – 3.45pm and 4.00 – 7.00pm). You will need to book your time slot in advance.
- Stalls will be limited and selected stallholders invited to attend.
- Sadly there will be NO fireworks this year.
Rotary Eltham Festival
A special big thank you to the ongoing support of our wonderful sponsors!! Without you the festival would not be possible.
Rotary Club & Nillumbik Shire Council
The Rotary Eltham Festival is run by the Rotary Club of Eltham, with support from the Nillumbik Shire Council.
See You There
Fun and Entertainment for the all the family. Dont miss it!