1) This year’s Festival will commence on Saturday 12 November in Dudley St Eltham with the inaugural Dudley Dash Hill Climb at 10 am and a FReeZA concert in the Town Square at 11 am. Activities in Alistair Knox Park start at 12 noon with an afternoon of fun and entertainment on the Main Stage and the Battle of the Bands on the Youth Stage.
2) Local bands Dr Jazz and The Gangsters Palace followed by Soul Sacrifice will entertain us from 5 pm as we wait for the Fireworks at dusk.
3) Activities on Sunday 13 November get underway with Sisters and Misters on the Main Stage, Tai Chi on the Community Stage and the Battle of the Bands (Day 2 on the Youth Stage).
4) Be on hand at the Main Stage, 3 pm on Sunday 13 November to see if you have won the Eltham Traders’ shopper raffle – a fabulous cruise for two.
5) Have a Try Oval is on the Rugby Ground (Bridge St) this year on Sunday 13 November. Come and try a range of sporting activities or try your hand at line dancing on the Community Stage. Free rides for small kids.
6) Applications for stalls are now closed.
7) MG Cars:
Come and admire a display of MG cars on Saturday 12 November, Alistair Knox Park from 12 noon to 4 pm.
8) Come and admire the talents of chainsaw artists Leigh Conkie, John Brady and Hikaru Kodama. The three men have won many chainsaw art competitions nationally and internationally. They will be displaying their skills on the old shire office site, next to Eltham Library on Saturday and Sunday.
Saara Lamberg shared an event to Rotary Eltham Festival's Timeline.
A feature film INNUENDO that was shot in Eltham will premiere this Thursday the 8th at the Palace Cinema Como at 9pm. Join us! facebook.com/events/1897617770461053/
Did you enjoy playing football on the Have a Try Rugby Field at the festival? Now the EJFC is looking for recruits ! It's your chance to have a go.
Rotary Eltham Festival added 10 new photos.
Some great photos of last week's Eltham Festival thanks to Diamond Valley Photographic Society. Thanks Leanne, Tom, Ross, Suzanne and Kathy for great photos.
Have a Try Rugby Field on the last run of Rotary Races at 4pm.
Thanks Brett your a legend! Still going in the rain.